BPC-157 Body Protection Compound
BPC 157, composed of 15 amino acids, is a partial sequence of body protection compound (BPC) that is discovered in and isolated from the human gastric juice. Experimentally it has been demonstrated to accelerate the healing of many different wounds, including tendon-to-bone healing and superior healing of damaged ligaments.
Also, BPC 157 seems to protect organs and to prevent ulcers of the stomach. This peptide is also shown to decrease pain in damaged areas. Those who suffer from discomfort due to muscle sprains, tears, and damage may benefit from treatment with this peptide. It can also help aid skin burns to heal at a faster rate and increase blood flow to damaged tissues.
- Tendon healing.
- Decrease pain.
- Increase collagen synthesis.
- Quicker recovery times post-injury.
- Wound and bone healing.
- Decrease inflammation.
- Intestinal issues.
- Protects the heart.
- Reverse opioid tolerance
- Enhance GABA neurotransmission.
TB-500 is a synthetic fraction of the 43 amino acid protein thymosin beta-4. The main purpose of this peptide is to promote healing. The healing effects of TB-500 have been observed in tendons, ligaments, muscles, skin, heart, and eyes.
- Increased cells in healing.
- Improves cell migration to the cite of the injury.
- Soft tissue repair – tendon, ligament, muscle sports, and athletic injuries.
- Reduces scar tissue.
- Improves the mortality rate.
- Significant repair and regenerative properties.
- Enlarged muscle growth, muscle tone, and muscular stamina.