Skip to content
Restylane is the first cosmetic dermal filler made of hyaluronic acid(HA). HA is a critical molecular component of human connective tissue, especially important in providing volume, hydration, and structure to the skin and underlying supportive structures.
Injectable filler is a soft tissue filler injected into various dermal layers. HA fillers are designed to be injected into various dermal layers. They help fill in facial wrinkles, restore volume loss, and augment deficiencies to create a smoother and more balanced appearance. Most of these fillers last approximately 6-18 months. Some people may need multiple injections to achieve their desired outcome.
- Restylane– Restylane is a hyaluronic acid gel that is similar to your own body’s natural hyaluronic acid that helps correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (nasolabial folds and marionette lines) by restoring volume to these areas. Additionally, Restylane is FDA approved to improve lip fullness and definition.
- Restylane Refyne – Restylane Refyne is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler made with XpresHAn Technology that helps correct mild to moderate lines around the mouth and nose. The unique technology is flexible and elastic allowing it to support of your natural expression while smiling, frowning and puckering.
- Restylane Defyne– Restylane Defyne is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler made with XpresHAn Technology that helps correct moderate to deep lines around the mouth and nose. The unique technology is flexible with elasticity, allowing the support of your natural expression while smiling, frowning and puckering.
- Restylane Lyft– Restylane Lyft is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler designed specifically to reverse cheek volume loss. By using this filler, it is possible to reduce the appearance of smile lines while also restoring volume loss that occurs over the maxilla (cheekbone) over time. While these are the most common uses approved by the FDA, the treatment has also been used to address similar volume loss along the jawline and temples.
- Restylane Kysse– Restylane Kysse is a clear injectable gel composed of hyaluronic acid (HA). Restylane Kysse is injected into the lips and the lines around the upper lip to temporarily add fullness to the lips and help smooth the wrinkles around the upper lip (perioral lines).