Microneedling is a procedure using fine needles to make tiny columns of controlled trauma to the skin. This stimulates the synthesis of collagen within the skin. Microneedling is used to treat and improve conditions such as acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, skin laxity, skin texture, enlarged pores, brown spots, stretch marks, and pigment issues.
PiXeL 8 –
The PiXel8-RF system facilitates non-surgical skin tightening using bi-polar RF energy and minimally invasive microneedles to drive heat deep within the patient’s skin layers. The heat stimulates and remodels collagen and prompts the elastin cells to regenerate. The treatment requires little to no downtime and results in a skin surface that is firmer, smoother and more even.
Microneedling with Rejuvapen –
The Rejuvapen is a remarkable, non-laser, non-surgical treatment that causes skin to stimulate collagen production and fresh, new tissue. Skin tightens; wrinkles, fine lines, scarring, and hyperpigmentation significantly diminish; pores become finer; and the overall health and circulation of the skin is improved.
Microneedling with INFINI –
INFINI treatments provide unparalleled outcomes with High Intensity Focused RF (Radio – frequency) technology, delivering thermal energy deep into the dermis to stimulate collagen production for impressive results. Achieve the youthful skin you desire, without the surgical downtime.
- Clients should come to their treatment with a clean face and no makeup on.
- Do not use topical agents that may increase sensitivity of skin: retinoids, topical antibiotics, exfoliants, acids that may be drying or irritating to the skin (such as alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) beta hydroxyl acids (BHA), exfoliating masks, salicylic acids, hydroquinone, and benzoyl peroxide acne products) 5-7 days prior.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen, Motrin or Advil for 3 days prior to treatment. These agents will interfere with the natural inflammatory process that is critical and responsible for your skin rejuvenation.
- AVOID of IPL/Laser procedures, unprotected sun exposure or sunburn for 2 weeks prior.
- AVOID waxing, depilatory creams or electrolysis to the area being treated 5-7 days prior.
- AVOID Accutane for the past 6 months
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen Motrin or Advil for 1 week. DO NOT ice face or use arnica or bromelain. These agents may interfere with the natural inflammatory process that is critical and responsible for your skin rejuvenation.
- AVOID sun tanning and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight for 2 weeks. After 24 hours, always use a full spectrum sunscreen SPF30 or above. When exposed to the sun, wear a hat and apply sunscreen every 2 hours.
- DAY 1-3
- A sunburn-like effect is normal. The skin will feel tight, dry, sensitive to touch. Treat skin gently washing with a gentle cleanser, cool water, using hands only and pat dry no earlier than 4 hours after treatment. Redness or sensitivity might well be present. Some small bruising is common with PRP injections and may last up to 5-7 days and swelling can last 2-4 days depending on how aggressive of a treatment you received.
- Plan your social calendar accordingly.
- Avoid strenuous exercises that cause sweating, jacuzzi, sauna or steam baths for 24 hours due to open pores, or up to 48 hours if inflammation exists.
- May only use Oxygenetix Make-up post procedure or Mineral makeup after 24 hours
- Sleep on your back with head of bed elevated to minimize swelling or pain as needed
- DAY 2-7
- Peeling may start 3-5 days after treatment. You will notice skin dryness and flaking. This is due to an increased turnover of skin cells. Do not pick, scratch or scrub at treated skin! Allow old skin to flake off naturally and keep moisturized AT ALL TIMES.
- DAY 5-7
- You may restart your regular skin care products and Retin-A once your skin is no longer irritated.
- Many patients have noticed continued skin improvement for months following the last treatment.
For best results, we recommend follow up and repeat treatments in 4-6 weeks and a series of 3-5 treatments depending on your personalized care plan.