Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is a light treatment that targets pigment issues such as brown spots, sun damage, pink/red pigments, acne and more. The bright light passes through the epidermis, drawing out the pigment producing cells and dispersing the uneven pigment. IPL can be used on the face, neck, chest, shoulders, back arms, legs and just about anywhere else.
LIGHTEN – BRIGHTEN – TIGHTEN
- Combination IPL + Laser Treatment
- Helps repair small blood vessels that have become visible
- Lightens sun spots, age spots or other pigmentation irregularities
- Tightens pores
- Stimulates collagen and elastin
- Helps to kill the bacteria that causes acne
- Improves overall skin tone, healthy vibrance
- Many people incorporate photofacials into their preventative skin care routine by having treatments done 3 to 4 times a year
PRO-NOX™ is patient-controlled inhaled analgesia for in-office use and takes effect in seconds, offering immediate relief of pain and anxiety
PRO-NOX is a self-administered (under the supervision of medically trained staff), quick onset, fixed 50% nitrous and 50% oxygen pain management system with short duration of effect. It is generally metabolized and “out of your system” (you are back to normal) within minutes of discontinuing, and therefore you are able to regain complete mental and physical function quickly and drive home.