High Energy Focused Electromagnetic Wave (HI-EMT) technology is a non-invasive treatment utilized to help strengthen and increase the volume of muscle mass, reduce fat and thus, “sculpt” the body.
HI-EMT body sculpting strengthens and increases muscles by continuously expanding and contracting autologous muscles and carrying out extreme training to deeply reshape the internal structure of the muscle. The extreme muscle contractions caused by HI-EMT also triggers a large amount of fat decomposition and then excretion that results in reduced body fat within a few weeks after treatment. This treatment is designed to help strengthen muscles, reduce unwanted fat and tighten loose skin in the abdomen, buttocks and triceps.
- Please wear comfortable, loose clothing on the day of your treatment.
- Please do not eat anything within 1 hour of your scheduled treatment.
- You will be asked to remove your metal jewelry near your treatment area and not hold any metal objects in your hands..
- You may experience transient skin redness over the treatment area.
- It is not unusual to feel muscular pain, similar to after an intense work-out, or temporary joint and/or tendon pain. This may be treated with an over-the-counter (OTC) analgesic (ibuprofen, naproxen or acetaminophen) per label instructions.
- Hydrate well for 3-4 weeks post-treatment to facilitate removal of decomposed fat products.
- Please contact your W Aesthetics Practitioner should you have any questions or concerns.